Photography Mentoring Day at Carlton Marshes
28 September 2019, 10:00 - 16:00 ( Add to calendar )
A chance to progress your photography skills from a previous course or from your own practice. A day spent with our tutor Kevin Sawford.
A rough guide to the day (subject to change):
- 10am: Welcome and refreshments
- 10:15am: Feedback from other courses and a Q and A session
- 11am: Sharing our photographs with feedback
- 11:45-1pm: Informal photography lesson out walking in Carlton Marshes as a group – opportunity to ask questions, converse with Kevin (please bring own equipment)
- 2-3pm: Free time to take photos and explore Carlton Marshes. Kevin on site for questions and feedback
- 3-4pm: Informal refreshments late afternoon for viewing and voting for photographs. Mini award ceremony and any last questions.
A chance to share your photos with other like-minded people and improve your skills. Please send in three wildlife or scenery photographs to email@example.com prior to the day or/and bring three hard copies on the day to share with the group.
*Please bring own camera equipment, three wildlife or scenery photographs, a packed lunch, water bottle, notepad and pen and suitable clothing for inside and outdoors.
Hot drinks and biscuits are included throughout the day.